Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dungeon Adventures, Part 2

I had the privilege of being able to play in a local dungeon again this weekend with a friend, his partner (the Evil Twins) and another play partner.

I got the electrostim experience of my life in the sleepsack that I took over to the dungeon. It was the first time I had ever been tortured with clothespins and special cockrings...not that I really knew that was going on at the time since I was a bit visually-deprived, but I had an inkling something was being clipped onto the skin of my shaft and scrotum. I was very lucky to be the bottom in this scene in addition to getting fisted at the end of the night! If I hadn't sweated so profusely in the sleepsack, it probably would've been used again, as it was a big hit.
The second scene included my friend's partner getting a full e-stim treatment while in the straightjacket. He used the e-stim probe instead of the buttplug that I brought over that was used on me in the sleepsack. He couldn't get enough!
After that things devolved (evolved?) into a fisting explosion as three of us took turns in the sling. Evil Twin #1 wanted to try the electro buttplug I brought over so we hooked it up to the e-stim unit for him as well.
I was restrained with the blind gas mask on, getting poppered by Evil Twin #1 while I got sucked off by Evil Twin #2 as he was working his hand all around the inside of my ass.
I didn't make it out of the dungeon until 7:30am. It was an incredible session, one that I hope we can do again sometime soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Reid,
please....be so careful with Fisting.It is pleasurable but it can be dangerous.(I know you probably are aware of the sort of thing that can happen)I dont want to insult you,just .....well you know.I care.:)
looks like you had a massively good time though by the amount of sweat on your ASS!
Dx

Unknown said...

only seasoned professionals get in there....it's a sometimes snack.