Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winter Warmup Photoshoot

I was fortunate to arrange a photoshoot in Palm Springs on Saturday with Rubberfiend. The weather was rainy and cool, so while the pool party was off for the day, we decided to have some fun of our own anyways! :)

I climbed into the Spexter suit around noon. The straightjacket went on at 1:30 and the shoot was done around 3 (when everyone stopped edging me???). Great great afternoon.




We we interested to see what the rain drops would look like in the pictures. In the high-res photos, the close ups look amazing.


I love this shot! ;)








I was really enjoying the camera...




This is the best photoshoot I've ever been involved in. A new height has been set.

Aren't these photos amazing?!?!? Rubberfiend is a very talented photographer.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reid,The pictures are MAGNIFICENT!
love it love it love it!!
Pure fantsy come to life.That suit is SOOOOO tight and revealing.
envious DX
ps: needless to say I have saved those pics for later;)

Unknown said...

It was so fun, D. Pure ridiculous exhibitionism! ;)

Patrick said...

Hey Reid,

Great shoot! As always, you look AMAZING in the Spexter, and the inflatables at both ends just completely turns my crank!

Pat

Anonymous said...

So Reid, are you gonna make some more? I think that to have you tightly hogtied and suspended should be the next assignment,weights on your stretched and seperated balls...mmmmmmmmm.
stretch your knees wide lets see the guy pumping that butt plug.
Dx(envious still)

Jim said...

Best pics ever :-) I think they're perfect in every way...Very Well Done! Can I borrow a couple for my blog? :-)

fipius said...

Dam hot!!!! Would love to experience the same one day.

Unknown said...

No problem Jim, spread the rubber love!

Jim said...

Many THANKS! :-) Truly GREAT shots!

opsmainframe said...

so who makes this hood?

Unknown said...

The hood is integrated into the suit, along with the gloves, cock and ball sheath and socks. Total and complete rubber encapsulation. The suit is from Spexter, custom-sized.