Thursday, February 18, 2010

Military

Whoot! The Libidex military catsuit showed up at the post office yesterday. I tried it on last night -- fits like a glove. Interestingly, it fits better than the white catsuit I bought from Libidex a couple of years ago with custom measurements. This is further testament of how fortunate I am that I can generally wear off-the-rack standard sized latex garments (and all my clothes for that matter) without having to worry too much about customization. Blessed!

The suit came with a latex belt and pouch, however I think it looks better with my Sam Brown belt anyways (the shoulder strap just adds something to the look). Fitted with the Kenneth Cole rubber boots, the suit looks amazing! With the captain's hat on the way from Breathless UK, this is going to be one ensemble that has to be seen to be appreciated!

Now, when to debut the look? Maybe an upcoming VML party? Or maybe the new outfit should wait to debut at Rubbout in April???

Pics forthcoming....:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like another large hanky required!?;))
dx

Unknown said...

SOunds HOT. Can't wait on the pics.

Big Red Satyr said...

Wait for Rubbout. I want to be in on the unvailing :-)