Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Getaway

I've decided to head to Palm Springs this weekend. It was originally supposed to be a recuperation trip for Murad once he was out of the hospital, but now it is a rest and relaxation weekend for me. I've tried to get on top of the flood of work stuff over the past couple of weeks with little success in addition to having to deal with Murad's apartment and lots of other obligations. I need some time to reflect on everything that's gone on over the past couple of months. I leave tomorrow, have two days by myself at Helios, then the West Coast Rubber tribe lands on Friday afternoon. It should be restful and fun! I'll have lots of pics and stories when I get back on Monday the 8th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Reid,
you need to be amongst friends,I hope you have a good time.You deserve a change of scenery,most people dont get this chance....so I'm glad you decided to take it.
Duncanx