Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Countdown


The XXI Winter Olympic Games officially start in two days! The energy of the city is palpably rising. It's going to be a fun couple of weeks.

I apologize for not getting the rest of my sports overviews posted in time. There was, um, a situation that impeded my progress in completing them. At any rate there will be more than enough sports coverage and photos of beautiful guys in skintight outfits all over the media until the middle of March!

I don't have any event tickets...prices were higher than I wanted to pay. But there are a lot of fun free events going on around the city and hopefully some opportunities to meet some of the athletes while they spend time in the city. Who knows?

I hope to take lots of pictures and add some posts on events going on that I witness.

Starting with this weekend: the Vancouver Men in Leather are hosting the Friday night Valentine's Day party with the red code color as the theme.
from VML:

The theme is "RED PARTY". Feel free to interpret the theme in any way you like. Some suggestions are:
GO CANADA
VALENTINE'S DAY
CHINESE NEW YEAR
FISTING
LIBERAL PARTY
COMMUNISM

supposedly to coincide with the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics on Friday afternoon. I am going to try and have some fun this weekend.

No comments: