Thursday, January 28, 2016

Rubber Ball

So....it's been a busy week on the Rubbout front, obviously. Set up J with a project producing web banners for some of our (hopefully) numerous sponsors. I'm followup with sponsors on details and reaching out again to potential sponsors that were reviewing the sponsor program, however I have not heard back from.

We've had a Pineapple Express coming through since the weekend; torrential downpours but warmish temps. It was 12C overnight last night, and fortunately the sun is shining today! The rain is supposed to be starting in earnest again tomorrow.

I had had high hopes that TR11 was going to come over last night for some one-on-one rubber bondage fun, but the horrific weather and shit show of a day for both of us at work kinda kiboshed the plans....so we've agreed to meet again at a later date when he's back in town for work.

I was disappointed but not upset as I definitely had been looking forward to it, however it's okay...we will get together again soon. In the meantime I put on my Spexter suit, a plug, cockring, posture collar and gag to my own satisfaction last night. It was brief but then I haven't been in full rubber in quite some time!

Tonight is Men's Room at 8x6. It's typically a fun albeit poorly attended time - if Mr. P wants to go we'll probably make an appearance. I'm planning on working tomorrow which usually gives me an extra couple hours of nighttime to have fun.

I'm planning to take it easy on Friday. Saturday is the Sin City Rubber Ball...it's been a long time since we've had a dress code party. Of course this one is pansexual but no matter it should be a good time. I'm setting up the vac-tower and other goodies in the afternoon and planning to start demos at the party around 10pm; prior to the event I'm expecting to dress up M and DR and Almazmol will join us and we'll all head down together. I'm looking forward to it! If all goes well, I'll have the boys coming back to the condo for some late-night ffun afterwards. I hope it will make up for my shitshow Saturday last weekend, but then, that scene taught me to keep my expectations really low, AND if you have a night off, do what you want to do and not what others would like you to do.

Anyways, hopefully there'll be some great pics from the weekend to share! Wish me luck!

No comments: