Monday, January 18, 2016

My New Quest?

Okay...so it was a pretty quiet weekend around here. Mr. P and I went to Men's Room on Thursday and P-CAN Naked Heaven on Friday, both at 8x6.....they were fun but I didn't end up being very playful there. In fact, I stopped by HotTop's place for a quickie on the way to Men's Room Thursday, and that was the only fuck I got this weekend. I gave Mr. P a couple blowjobs and he brought a guy home last night...getting more action in the end than I did! Haha

So this week has been a flurry of Rubbout stuff. I'm feverishly trying to get six Rubbershine Boys/Raffle Ticket Boys committed and collected; Latexskin wants to make outfits for these chaps so I need to get their measurements sent ASAP. I'm still trying to find out more details on what Latexskin actually is planning to make. They've offered another suit for me to wear but I haven't heard any more about it since the initial offer. And trying to get them to offer the gear for sale on this side of the Atlantic rather than send it back....negotiate negotiate negotiate.

Invincible has agreed to provide outfits for the go-go dancers for the Community Celebration on Thursday and the Elemental party, so I've had to beg the two producers for their short list selections since I need to get that sent to Paul and Ian ASAP.

I produced a Press Release last week that is being reviewed by Georgia Straight and DailyXtra! in the hopes that one or both of them will want to do a silver anniversary feature.

Planning is still in progress for the Invasion of Seattle weekend February 6-8.
Planning is still in progress for the demos at the Sin City Rubber Ball January 30.
Planning is still in progress for the next Rough Trade on February 13 (hopefully).
Planning is still in progress for the Rubbout 25 Kickoff on March 11.

So what's on the agenda? Well, a couple of rubber subs want to be put in rubber bondage next week, and Mr P and I were supposed to have Bubblebutt over this weekend which didn't materialize, and Tuchus, Wardog and their friend from Victoria that loves being put in bondage are supposed to be playing this week.....so....will any of these end up happening?

I have a question to throw out there...I've been slowly moving into a rubber and sexual dominant role for all these young guys that want to experience their first rubber experiences. As much as I really enjoy these scenes, it's been a VERY long time since I've been in a total sub role in a scene.....and I'm seriously craving it. What should I be doing? I'm chatting up a few rubber guys in town; they are all almost exclusively submissive - I really need to find a vers or Dom rubberman that would enjoy putting me in a submissive position sometime. At my advanced age, is this even possible? My quest to find a vers or dominant rubbermen locally continues......

And speaking of more quests, the "Woof! Tight And Shiny!" post earlier today is certifiably my 3000th post on this blog. Holy shit.

No comments: