Sunday, January 3, 2016

Fappy New Year

It has been a Fappy New Year so far, indeed.

Wardog stayed over NYE after the party and treated me to a birthday bump in the sling on New Year's Day. He said it was my birthday present, I was elated and grateful to have him top me for the entire day in the sling. We have so much fun together!!!

The next thing going on was the inaugural 'official' Vancouver Rubbermen Meet at Pumpjack on Saturday.

Here are some pics taken by Pup Bowen and Pup Chase at the Vancouver Rubbermen Fappy New Year Meet and Greet yesterday. It was a lot of work, but it was a great success! Lots of guys clamoring to get into the vac-tower and sleepsack, and I had sexy 6'9" D in the XL straightjacket for the entire afternoon! :-D

The timing with the Van-PAH pup mosh worked out pretty well; I didn't get started with the demos until 3pm so the pups had already had an hour to play and some were already tired and wanting to sniff things out on the rubber side.













1 comment:

Mike said...

Great event. Enjoyed myself and I know others did. Thanks.