Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Fist Weekend

Wow, what an extended weekend I had! Lots of fun and lots of firsts.....

On Thursday, Mr P and I went to the bi-monthly VML Drill Night at 8x6. I had previously arranged to meet Tightrubber11 there to help cease his cravings for tight rubber bondage while he's been sequestered in Vancouver for work. We've known each other for a long time but never actually played together. I hauled over my sleepsack and some other gear to put him in.

We got there around 9pm and after a drink took TR11 to the back room where we designated a place we would objectify him. He went in the sleepsack, put on the gas mask hood, added the rope to cinch the sack, added a posture collar so he couldn't move his head, added padlocks to all the zippers so there was no way for anyone to get at him, and left him in there for the next 2.5 hours. He was very happy(!) and told me he was grateful for the experience. I monitored him most of the time and when I wanted to get away for a drink or a smoke I had guys that were happy to take my place. I loved his continual "yes sir" response to my questions to him about his comforts throughout the scene...a true appreciative rubber sub!

There was lots of action going on in the rooms; in particular there was one hot young top going from scene to scene and pretty much fucking every bottom he could find. At the end of the night, TR11 was ready to leave, when I had the opportunity to cruise Hot Young Top and he wanted to go into the back room. I was close behind; he fucked me to climax while Mr P watched; it was super hot and maintained my track record at the 8x6 Men's Nights! hahaha

We exchanged phone numbers with him - we've been in touch a few times over the past few days but haven't been able to re-connect; hopefully something will work out this week as I'd love to play with him again.

Friday night was the fist party I'd arranged; Wardog and I had been talking with CPFFucker about this for a week so everyone was getting pretty boned to get together for some assplay Friday night. Handsome and sexy CPFFucker came over around 8; we sat around and chatted for awhile until Wardog arrived. Mr P and I have been playing with HotBottom semi-regularly as I have talked about before, he also came over since he wanted to see us....he had originally planned to come but Mr P has been up-and-down with a bug all week so had wanted HotBottom to wait until Mr P and I had some private time to focus our attention on him, but he wanted to come over anyways and see what was going on, so in the end there were five hot men in the condo! How exciting! What could possibly happen next?
Me getting a chance in CPFFucker's hole
HotBottom tried on some of my gear; I got Wardog into some spandex and CPFFucker and I got into jockstraps and harnesses. The rest of the night was kind of a blur, moving from the sling to the couch to the bed and back again; HotBottom eventually left, Wardog, CPFFucker and I took turns on each other's holes until 2am or so, including Wardog chariot riding the two of us. He went to bed early as he had to work but ended up getting sick which was a challenge to deal with throughout the evening. CPFFucker and I stayed up until 9am flip fisting on each other, particularly working on depth as the night went on. It was so much fun! Great pig energy all night! It was a night of firsts for me: my first verifiable double fisting thanks to CPFFucker!
All this hotness in one bed, holy shit!
Wardog and CPFFucker in the sling
We all crashed until 2pm or so; I got up to eat and clean and start getting ready for the Rough Trade event at Steamworks. This was the first time for trying this; we got to Steamworks around 4:30 and set up the slings and supplies, at 5:15pm we started the education session with 8 guys in attendance. This ran until about 6 as I had to go through the House Rules as well, then we proceeded to the gym where the fisting area was set up. The guys took turns in both roles, the tops made their rounds from station to station. It was fun and considering the amount of destruction CPFFucker and my holes took the night before we were surprisingly resilient. After a few hours we all headed to the hot tub to chill and due to the small numbers of us, a quick additional round happened, then we started tearing down the equipment around 8:30. It was 9:30 when everything was carted out and packed in the car, CPFFucker left us outside the condo while me, M and RCYVR headed to our next party, a housewarming of some really good friends of ours and pillars in the kink community....a packed party and a great way to reconnect with so many guys I know that I haven't seen for months.

Got home around 4am....very tired. Mr P and I slept in until 1pm or so. CPFFucker was supposed to come over for another session but we talked and realized that he had gotten home later this morning than I had so Sunday was definitely a recuperative day! As it turned out, Mr. P and I were invited to a friend's place to watch the Golden Globes, eat, and drink so we had a very entertaining evening with friends, Ricky Gervais, and drunk celebrities.

It was a drag back to work on Monday, but I had other plans for the afternoon. I have been talking with a very experienced fist top for years on Asspig and we never got an opportunity to meet up however today was the day. I actually booked Monday afternoon off for this; we met at 1pm and he came over to the condo. He wanted to top today which was fine with me: an advanced fister with collapsible hands, yes please!

We got into the first round at 2pm; for an hour he worked my hole like only a fist top with 30 years of experience could work it. It was amazing! The second round was another hour from 3-4pm which by that time I was pretty worn out and asked to stop. In the process of those two sessions, he had managed to get into me the deepest anyone has been yet....and created sensations and feelings I'd never felt before. I was pretty floored by the new territory and I'm still processing it today, however let's say that the hunger in my hole got pretty satiated by his advanced techniques. While he was getting mid-forearm in me, he was also double fisting me 'at the surface' again, so you can imagine I was pretty floored by the whole intense experience. He was very impressed with my performance and is pretty excited to do it again. I can't believe how well-behaved my ass was this weekend, however as fist top put it, "your hole talks to me and I only respond to what it is asking for." I responded with, "well I'm glad the two of you are having such a great conversation!"

We decided to do further sessions at the bathhouse as the Crisco mess in the condo was pretty extensive and took some time to clean up afterwards.

He took off just after 4pm; I had a couple hours to clean up and have a nap before pub trivia night. All I can say is, what a weekend, what an advancement in my training, and now that the hungers in my hole have subsided, I think I'm going to take the rest of the week off to rest and recover!

Uh oh....Hot Young Top is texting me again....

No comments: