Thursday, January 28, 2016

Gimpsack

Seeing these images, I realized it's been a very long time since I played inside or with a guy inside a gimpsuit! I don't know anyone in Vancouver that actually has one. I also don't have any regular rubber playbuds that would entertain the idea of putting a guy in one or modifying one of my vac-device bladders to put two or three guys in for some slippery fun. This is something I need to rectify----soon! I guess I've missed a few opportunities, like at MIR. As much as I always say that I'm gonna play more in the play zone at the Market it never happens since I'm so fucking busy with so many other things. Well, that's changing in 2016. Even if I don't get to play in a gimpsuit this year, at MIR20 I am ensuring myself to keep my schedule open, so I can enjoy things like playing in rubber in the Market and getting some of the rubbersex I want!






No comments: