Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sunday Funday

I dressed up in my Spexter suit on Sunday afternoon for some solo fun prior to Wardog coming over in the evening for our weekly fisting session. I haven't had the Spexter on in ages...I'm sure glad to have put it on again, it's so enveloping and comfortable. I think I'm going to take it to Rubbdown with me for some hard-core rubber fun, or at least the impression that I'm having hard core fun.

I'm still trying to decide what to take with me to San Francisco....some of my stuff is currently being fixed by Jen at Deadly Couture. I am planning on buying some new stuff at Mr. S....the new rubber leggings (with codpiece?) and top with red stripes, possibly the rubber captain's hat and maybe a surfsuit? If there's a decent simple-style black catsuit that'll fit well off the rack, I might consider that too.

I think I'll take my surfsuit and chaps, a couple tops, the red E7 catsuit, Spexter and possibly one of the Libidex catsuits for playing in. Enough stuff to cover all events and potential blowouts, with some flexibility in options.

No comments: