Monday, February 9, 2015

Homeward Bound

I'm sitting at SFO waiting for my flight back to Vancouver after a fun Rubbdown weekend. It was an interesting trip...I expected more rubbermen to be out this weekend at the events, but the gang of men at the events, the play party and the bars were sexy, slutty and friendly. I made some great new connections, got into a bit of trouble, and got some good Rubbout promotion in! Here's hoping I convinced some good rubbermen to fly North a couple hours for Easter weekend in Vancouver!

I want to thank the RMSF organizers and volunteers for all their hard work and planning. It was a great, well-planned and executed event. Well done boys!

Pics and stories will come in a future post once I'm home and have gathered all the pics together. Ciao for now!

No comments: