Monday, June 23, 2014

Stern

Wow, have I seriously not updated in a week? That's pretty sad. I don't think I was particularly busy this week, but alas I found a lot of things to do.

Not too much rubbery fun happened over the weekend. JW and I went out on Friday night in rubber to celebrate our friends D&H who had gotten married on Friday in Seattle and were having a marriage ceremony on Saturday afternoon in Vancouver. They went out with the leather crowd for a pub crawl on Friday night where JW and I showed up in rubber (of course).

Saturday was the wedding, a lot of fun, however Mr. P wasn't feeling all that well on Saturday so we went home after the wedding...I felt that maybe I should have gone out afterwards, but I was feeling a little shell shocked from the amount of money we put towards the wedding anyways, so it was just as well that we went home.

Sunday I had to work...system failover testing from 9am to 3:30pm. I felt my day had pretty much been shot but Mr. P and I managed to get out and visit a few friends in the early evening. I had tried to find out whether any of the buds wanted to play today but everyone was busy with other things. Damn you Canadian summer and your overstimulating event calendars!

I'm on vacation again on Thursday June 26 to Wednesday July 2. JW and I are heading down to Seattle on the 26th for the Robyn-Royksopp show at Marymoor Field in Redmond on Thursday evening and then partaking in some Seattle Pride festivities on Friday night before heading back to Vancouver. JW has tickets for the Queen/Adam Lambert show on Saturday night, I'm okay with heading home since I wouldn't mind having a few days off at home, plus Mr. P goes back in for his last chemo treatment on June 30-July 2. I might have a rubber friend coming over from Victoria on the evening of July 29 that might stay until July 1, and I'm hoping to put together another rubber play party at the condo on the evening of June 30 since Mr. P will be in the hospital that night.

Wish me luck! Have a good week!

I have a meet with my rubber repair crew who are incidentally also making my new (still a secret) rubber outfit. I have been having a lot of bad luck with repairs this year; it seems that I have as many outfits needing repair as I have that don't. Everytime I go over to J & R's to pick up repairs, I have as many to drop off again.

This time, the black Libidex catsuit has some small tears along the crotch zipper, and the relatively new Invincible play catsuit has tears in the shoulder; these are typical repairs for my rubber, unfortunate that it needs to be fixed...again!

As well, I'm hoping they will fix a lot of press studs in some of my rubber pants and harnesses that need some TLC.

I would ask for advice on how to prevent so many tears and stuff from happening, but I suspect it's simply a matter of utilization rates of all these outfits and the fact I have so many different men in them at some point or other ;)

No comments: