Friday, June 13, 2014

Full Moon

Today is special in that it is Friday the 13th of June and also a full moon. I'm hoping that translates into lots of  kinky highjinks over the weekend...the prognosis is looking good :)

It looks like rubber is taking a front-and-center position for most of the weekend.
Tonight is Vancouver Men in Leather social night at Pumpjack Pub. It is also the opening night for the newly expanded Pumpjack. Last fall Pumpjack announced they were buying the business next to them on the east side, knocking down the wall and doubling the square footage of the bar. Along with the necessary structural changes and licensing requirements, this is going to increase the capacity of the pub from 109(ish) to 240. Construction started the week before Rubbout at the end of March and is nearly complete now, at least complete enough to inaugurate the new dance floor and DJ booth tonight now that all permits have been received!

I have high hopes that Pumpjack will breathe some much-needed fresh air into the otherwise stagnating Davie Village, and I know that the regulars of the old establishment are excited about the facelift. We will have to wait to see whether the increased size and new paintjob (along with small deck off the back of the building) will translate into new faces showing up to check it out and some much-needed younger clientele.

I also have been told that Pumpjack will continue (and even wants to strengthen) its ties with Vancouver's fetish and kink communities. I really see the Pub being the Hub of many Rubbouts to come, especially for the socializing events and the activities such as Gear Swap and Pup Mosh...now that we can hold both of these events simultaneously IN THE SAME VENUE!

For the first time in a long time, the gay village in Vancouver has a space big enough to hold sizeable community events. I really hope this means good things for Rubbout and similar events like it in the future.

I foresee donning some rubber tonight with some friends and heading out to twirl around in the newly expanded space.
...

Saturday is our Rubbout Volunteer Appreciation BBQ. Rob and I are going to pick up the food and beverages tomorrow morning. As the forecast is for rain all weekend, we are going to have to do some modifications to the party space at Mitch's; approximately 20 guys have RSVPed which is actually up from last year. I'm looking forward to hosting and having some fun! To rubber up or not to rubber up? It might depend on whether I'm the BBQ Chef or not! :)

As it turns out, both M and KSG are back in town this week after some time away; I've already warned them that we are getting together for some playtime Saturday night after the BBQ. Whether it's immediately after or after checking out a Saturday night fetish party or two remains to be seen. The icing on the cake is that B is planning on joining us too. I'm already getting hard thinking about the possibilities. I told Mr. P yesterday that I had written a list of potential 'scenes to materialize' for the night; he figures I should put up a bulletin board and we can strike-through each activity as we accomplish it! :-P

I'm going to try and capture in images as much of the action as I can. I love getting a boner at work looking through the pics of our dirty perverted fun from weekends past.

M the electrician has been building an electrosex box from scratch that will run music files. We're supposed to be giving it a test run this weekend. In addition, I am buying Mitch's transparent latex fisting vac-cube tonight and I hope that at some point Saturday night or Sunday morning we get to try it out. I really want to try two men in the cube with breathing lines to the neck and ass holes to see what sexy bondage positions we can hold as the air is sucked out. I also want to try out the pissplay gear.

Sunday is the 'International Day of Latexwear (IDOL)' that was started as a meme on Facebook; just out of fun, a few of us are probably going to go to the Sunday afternoon beer bust in rubber as a show of solidarity with all of our rubber brothers and sisters around the world. It's silly, fun, and I hope to post some pics!

All in all, it's setting up to be a super-fun rubbery full moon blowout. If you get the chance, put on some rubber and enjoy your weekend! :-D

3 comments:

AJrubb said...

Im sure you'll be lease to know that i wore that face entry suit with the cock and anal sheath nearly all IDOL day
Cheers
AJrubb

Unknown said...

That's HOT AJRubb! I'm proud to call you a brother rubberman!

Unknown said...

If you see this, AJRubb, where did you get a face entry suit with cock and anal sheath? Custom made from somewhere?