Monday, June 2, 2014

Raining, Pouring

The weathers been pretty phenomenal here the past couple weeks; my reference isn't to the West Coast weather, but to my fortune in kinky sex opportunities recently.

It would only be coincidence that the week I am trying to recover from an extended stay in Chicago for IML that I get an opportunity not to play once, but twice over the weekend with young eager hot guys that want to have some rubbersex sessions.

Friday night J and S came over to have some rubber bondage experiences. They are a young couple that play around but are still pretty new to the kink scene. I've put them in rubber bondage before at demo nights but never had the opportunity for some focused play time with them. I initially set them up with J in the sleepsack under the rimchair where he went to work on S in the straightjacket. Once I had the electro set up on J, S wanted to control that so I spent some time in the rimchair after him. Eventually Mr. P came home from a birthday party and joined in. He and S played together for awhile while I put J in the sling and worked him over. The boys had to catch the last train home so we had to shut things down around 1am.
Eat that ass, boy.
 


On Saturday, Slickthrob (aka Gimpdog) came over around 4pm and we proceeded to get rubbered up. We played together in January over at Tuchus' place and had promised to get together for our own session. I must say we had a lot of fun this time! I first put him in bondage with the spreader bars, ball stretcher and weights and some electro. We moved to the sling and used the new electro gear on each other for awhile.
Gotta love the spreader bars and the gimp that they create.
 

His turn....
My turn...
We gave the Tadpole a great introductory try-out; the thing is amazing - it's so small yet can create so much damage. While inserted shallowly into the rectum, the electro is great, but once you insert it deeper towards the prostate, the electrical current will run into the main nerve in the left leg (for those whose sigmoid colon goes up the left side) and you will end up getting strong rhythmic muscle contractions in your left quad, calves and feet. It is quite the sensation since everything jerks in the same rhythm; since I was a tired and a wee bit dehydrated, I ended up getting a painful charley horse in my calf from the electro...Slickthrob had to move the restraints for my legs way up the sling chain so that I could keep my legs straight and stretch them out as he was working the tadpole in my hole.
Just before the first fist...all condomed- and tubed-up for my ultimate fantasy scene.
We then proceeded to work on each other's holes with some gag and breathplay work, some toys and fists, approximately 90 minutes each followed by some time on the double-ended dildo on the playsheet on the bed with some interruptions with other fun in between as well. Mr. P got home just as we were on the double-ended dildo and joined in again.

Slickthrob left around 1:30 in the morning on Sunday.

Being that I spent most of the weekend in bondage or violating young men in the sling, Sunday was a beautiful day so Mr. P and I went to the beach in the sun for most of the afternoon and spent the evening with friends.

Next weekend is the next Abduction Party in addition to the monthly VAN-PAH mosh and the VML Leather Den for Men. Could be lots of fun and action if I choose to go to some or all of these, though a weekend around home without distractions to get some spring cleaning done and some income tax completed would probably be a good idea as the following weekend is the Rubbout Volunteer Party and M and KSG get back into the city, so things could get crazy, distracting, and fun again then. When it rains, it pours!

And to add to the fun, I've just confirmed I'm going to do a military-themed rubber interrogation scene at the Vancouver Fetish Weekend Friday night Military Party on July 25! Both M and Slickthrob have agreed to participate; so far we have access to a bondage chair so I think we will do two interrogators working on one victim. How's that sound for a sexy hot visual? :-D

I'm excited for June and July already!!!

No comments: