Tuesday, June 3, 2014

International Mister Leather 2014

Chicago was a blast again this year. I went back to IML after a four-year hiatus not really knowing what to expect other than trying to reunite with as many friends as possible, however the play, adventure and laughs I ended up having were exceptional. It was great to get together with old friends, make new connections in addition to getting to know some of the local guys and other Canadians better as well.


I arrived Thursday night at the same time as one of my IML room mates but on different flights from YVR. 

F and I met up with TORubber for some awesome Chicago deep dish pizza at Pizzeria Uno as soon as we got downtown and settled. Afterwards we went to check out the lobby bar at the Marriott. It was already busy so I went back to our hotel, quickly changed into some rubber and then went back. F introduced me to a couple of his friends from L.A., later in the evening after running into a bunch of old friends I ended up going back to the L.A. room for a fisting and fucking session in the sling then back to our hotel room in the wee hours of the morning.

Friday we were tragically up early because of construction outside the hotel courtyard. I tried to sleep more but couldn't so got up, ate some pizza leftovers in the room and then went to the Market at the Marriott to check out the booths and started eyeing up what I wanted to buy.

I ran into many people I knew there, and did a lot of socializing with friends. In the late afternoon I went to check out another orgy party the L.A. guys were having. The room was full of guys and I ended up getting some action there in addition to another fisting session. 

I went back to our hotel to get ready for the MIR Greet the Meat. It was very well attended and a great opportunity to connect with familiar and new rubbermen alike.

Afterwards it was off to the Marriott ballrooms to check out the GearBlast and San Francisco Party. The whole floor was teeming with gearheads! Many connections later, I ran into an old fuckbuddy from Seattle and he wanted to fuck so we went up to his room to play for awhile. 

After I left his room, I ended up in the lobby bar again where I finally ran into C, our other roommate who had arrived on a late flight from L.A. This not surprisingly became another late night. He and I partied for awhile until heading back to the hotel room to crash.


Saturday we got up, C went to brunch with some friend while I negotiated and got ready for a long overdue planned rubber playdate in the afternoon with a rubberbuddy.

I went over to the Marriott in full rubber only to discover that my playdate's catsuit had ripped and he was trying desperately to repair it so things were delayed. As it turned out I spent the entire afternoon sweating in full rubber while the playdate ended up getting cancelled anyways. 

I spent pretty much the entire afternoon at the Market and hanging out with friends. I took some time to let my skin breathe in the early evening before
rubbering up again to head to a Pup and Handler party in one of the penthouse suites in the Marriott. I met up prior to the party with some of the Vancouver pups and we all went to the party together. It was well attended and we had a lot of fun. After that we went and checked out the Onyx Party for awhile then the lobby bar again before I hooked up with one of the betas of the Regina-based Nuck Pack family. One of my pup friends from Vancouver is a member of this growing pack. We went back to their room and played for awhile, then I went back down to the lobby bar and met up with C again. We hung out visiting with friends before heading back to the hotel to crash...late again.


Sunday morning I ate with TORubber at Eataly Market, then we met up with some old friends again, spent the afternoon in the Marriott and the Market before getting ready for Woof Camp. I was too exhausted to romp but I came to check out the action. 

Afterwards we went down to the lobby bar again, and C and I finally went up to the 46th floor penthouses to check out the NastyKinkPigs sex party. It was a veritable orgy; I soon met up with a sexy young Mexican, we went back to our hotel room for a quickie, then we went back to the Marriott.

He wanted to go back up to the NKP party, so I left him then went back downstairs to meet up with the gang again. We ended up just partying around the hotel for the rest of the night.





Monday morning I went for brunch with TORubber then a group of us decided to head up to Boystown to drop our bags off at our friend J's place we were staying wiht that night. We got ready and then went to Hollywood Beach for the afternoon. It was an awesome hot day and nice to get out of the IML Bubble at the hotel for a few hours. 

We went back to J's place, cleaned up and then met TORubber and another Chicago friend for a great dinner. We went back to J's place again, then headed back downtown for the Black and Blue Party at the Castle. 

It was a lot more 'circuit-y' than I had hoped but we had fun anyways. Late and wired, afterwards we were convinced to go back to the Marriott to see if there were any parties still going on. We didn't find anything but crashed Pup Apollo's room for awhile, then our Chicago friend convinced us to come to his rooftop patio back in Edgewater for some drinks. So off we went at 5am to sit on a rooftop patio! 

We had lots of laughs, everyone was pretty wazooed, C ended up convincing all of us to drink piss, and we went back to J's place to crash around 8:30am. 

I got up in the mid-afternoon, said my goodbyes, and packed up and headed to the airport to catch my flight home. The flight was one among many to be delayed so we didn't land at YVR until after 1am and I didn't get home until after 2am. That made for a fun workday on Wednesday!

All in all, I had a great time in Chicago once again. There were so many sexy men, great outfits, hot bodies, fun parties and loads of socializing with the familiar and the new connections I made. I look forward to my next IML. IML certainly has it's place on my schedule for its randomness and volatility, but I still personally like the interaction with the guys at MIR better. It is smaller and more rubber-centric, which I really enjoy. One may not get the play opportunities as at IML but the rubber camaraderie is too strong to pass up.


1 comment:

rubberdc said...

wowowwo fabfabfab! you have done it again and its bloody great! love those pics.