Monday, June 16, 2014

Rubbery Weekend

What a great weekend! It went by very fast but it offered a lot of opportunities for a lot of fun.

It was too cool and rainy for rubber but Mitch and I represented.
Mr. P and I stayed home on Friday night and watched movies. I wanted to be well rested in anticipation for Saturday's activities, plus Mr. P still isn't recovered from the latest chemotherapy session so it was just nice to stay in bed and snuggle for the evening.

Rob and I went food shopping early on Saturday to prep for the Rubbout volunteer appreciation BBQ in the afternoon at Mitch's place. Approximately 20 guys that helped out at Rubbout showed up for the BBQ. We had a lot of fun socializing and eating and there was barely anything left at the end of the party which is another indication that Rob and I are finally hitting our stride as organizers. Less waste, more efficiency! HA!

After the party ended just after 7pm, M, KSG, Mr. P and I went home and started setting up for play night. We put up the new (to me) vac-cube in the living room and took turns getting in naked. I had the inaugural turn as a exploratory attempt to figure out optimal positioning in order for the ass to be in a perfectly sealable position at the rear entry hole. We finally figured it out as Slickthrob arrived to join us. My old carcass was getting a bit sore holding different unsupportable positions, so I got out.

Great view.
We put Slickthrob in the cube next and worked both of his ends. He quickly took toys and a fist in the rear and M's cock in the front. We saw that it was shortly after 10pm already and wanted to have the vacuum shut off by 11pm so M took his turn in the cube and we proceeded to apply the same techniques on him, without complaint...or delay! :)

We geared up in some initial rubber and did rounds of electro on each other in the sling with M's new home-made electro box. I gotta say running through those music tracks was definitely a different sensation! While M & KSG were playing in the sling, Slickthrob and I fucked over the bed while Mr. P, feeling tired again, lay there and watched me get all 'toppy' on Slickthrob pretty fucking hot.

KSG was tired and went home around 2:30am while M, Slickthrob, and I geared up in full rubber and started the heavy ass playing in the sling. I managed to chariot ride the both of them and we had a bit of pissplay before Slickthrob went home around 5am. After that, M and I went into our typical flip-flop fist mode until we decided to shut it down around 8am. M went home and I crashed.


Gotta love the fact it's rubber at all ends and in between :)
I was up around noon, cleaned the house, scrubbed the depravity drippings off the floors. My friend J came over mid-afternoon, we had a few beers and and then J and I dressed up for our support of IDOL Day (International Day of Latexwear) and went to the beer bust at Pumpjack until 8pm or so. It was my first time at the pub since the expansion. It is a much improved space and a lot more modular for a variety of different uses. Some of my friends are concerned that it is going to go full nightclub there, but I don't think that's the case. They will certainly do that on Friday and Saturday nights, but I think for the rest of the time it's going to be the same old Pumpjack.

It was an opportunity to visit with a lot of friends, then J and I decided it was time to go home for food and bed! Wow, was I ever tired!

Fun weekend! It was long overdue and exciting to have all the fuckbuddies in one place to see how the dynamics worked. Gotta say it seems like everyone got along and had a lot of fun! I hope we can schedule another one very soon.

I had actually put together a 'fuckit list' of things I want to try with this eager gang of guys, and jokingly (or not??) announced the list to them on Saturday night. We got through a few of the items, but there are still so many more to go! I can't wait to pick up where we left off! In addition J & S want to play again, we'll have to fit them in somewhere between now and the end of the month.

No comments: