Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Update

Once again, I'm feeling guilty about the lack of posting lately. I just haven't really been feeling up to it. I think the winter takes its toll on my energy levels and thus my motivation ends up in the crapper. It happens with blogging, the exercise regimen, everything else blah blah blah. I'm trying to work back into the energy levels I'm used to having and that make me happy.

We had a fun weekend, the Underground party at FiveSixty was a lot of fun, there were about 50 guys in attendance, a bit of play and cocksucking, one fisting and one fucking situation in the sling, that was about it. I hope they felt it was attended well enough to continue; there was a lot playing against the event including the Oscars(!) and the worst snowstorm yet this winter in Vancouver that day.

I dressed the Boy from Whistler up in rubber, put a harness on Mr. P and we headed out for the night. Mr. P and I were exhausted after the party so we came home and went to bed, but the Boy headed to Steamworks with a couple of guys he was getting up close and personal with at the party. Him and I had some private time yesterday and he left this morning back to Whister so all is good. Mr. P hasn't been feeling well for the past week or so so I've been concerned about his state for awhile now, wishing I could do more for him :(
I'm off to Portland with Mitch and Tuchus this weekend for Sash Bash. It should be fun! I need to rest up for the remainder of the week as I'm feeling a bit of itchy throat right now too. I don't want to miss the ride down!

Oh, and I got news from E7 that their red latex showed up on Monday so hopefully Jose is busy working on my fisting suit. I am so excited to get that one as I've been waiting (for what seems like) forever for it and for the fact I was able to do some customization on this suit.

I've also decided on my next purchase....time to build up the mask arsenal. I've decided the next thing I want to get it the Twinset mask from Rubber's Finest. I love that it looks so bizarre and all air intake/outtake is at the top of the head! COOOL!
They don't list the price on the site, and I haven't inquired yet...that might be a bad sign! LOL
I will wait until after the Rubbout insanity dies down before considering saving up for this baby.

I will try to post a few more times this week, but if I don't I'll hopefully have some memorable reports from Portland! Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey reid, why should you feel like you have let us down in some way?
You do an admiracble task of keeping us wonderfully informed of what ever is happening in the fetish latex world, and you do a magnificent job too, im very envious of your lifestyle(i couldnt manage it)and look good on it too.smiles mischeviously.
Love your work. wish we could meet in reality......regards Dx

okiesub said...

You'll have a line to try that hood if you buy it! ...well at least a line of me.