Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How To Tell If He's Worthy

I've discovered there's a very simple way to find out whether the guy you're cruising and trying to pick up is into anything remotely similar to what you're into....give him the RECON TEST. Ask him if he knows what Recon is...it's that simple! I'm amazed at the divide between vanilla and kinky...and the fact no vanilla gay guys I know seem to have any idea what Recon is. Weird, eh? Maybe not really....

Whereas Recon is the definitive go-to for all things non-vanilla (or close to it, anyways), the sites seem to be particularly elusive to vanilla guys. No clue. If you're looking for a bit of kinky fun and your potential paramour answers the Recon Test question in the negative, it's obvious you should move on at that point. If he's particularly hot, you might give him a bit of a pardon for his ignorance. ;)

2 comments:

Ruff said...

Smart man. I used to do the same by dropping "IML" into conversation.

Tonio said...

HA. I completely agree. When people ask me if Im on any dating sites I always throw Recon in their at the end to see if they react. I'm generally surprised at who know's and does not know about recon.