Thursday, March 3, 2011

On The Move

Off to NW Sash Bash in Portland tomorrow. Things have been moving very quickly lately. It seems everyday we have a new development in the Rubbout planning (which I think is fantastic)!

I'm off to Sash Bash with ABigKid, Tuchus, BigRedSatyr and Mykindofrain. It will definitely be an interesting weekend! We're hoping to get there in time to catch the Meat and Greet, and there is a play party and uniform night at the Eagle in Portland on Saturday. ABigKid is also picking up the new Recon Alien Egg that we will hopefully test out this weekend as well. Hopefully we'll find time to do some Rubbout promotion!

After our last Rubbout meeting on Tuesday, I volunteered to organize the RECON Dark Party on Friday night. It was suggested that we do a rubbermen series of images on the bar monitors and screens as part of the theme for the night. Of course, since I have thousands of rubbermen pics I was volunteered to put together the collection. I have to be careful though....I don't intend to use any profile pics from Recon, Gearfetish, or Rubberzone, however unintentionally some might find there way in there since I don't believe there are any watermarks on Recon pics. Gearfetish and Rubberzone watermarks are obvious. I'm hoping that guys that have taken marvellous pictures over the years in my collection aren't offended if some of them end up on the screens. As long as they are watermarked I don't think there will be a problem as the rest of them would be public domain.

The loop is only for atmosphere during the events; they will not be given away or redistributed in any way. Do you think this is an issue? It's a one-time thing.

Anyways, I won't be starting this stuff until next week. Gotta focus on having some playtime fun this weekend! :D

As for posts for the rest of this week, I could post some nice new vids posted on Guyzingear or XTube, but some of my fellow bloggers that are on the ball have already done so! Right, Rubberedstud?

No comments: