Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things

...are pretty quiet. The weekend was the quietest of the year so far, I think. Mr. P and I stayed in Friday and Saturday night (well, I had to work Friday night and went out afterward to drag his drunk ass out of the bar at midnight because I'd made dinner but he didn't show up and when I got to the bar everyone was expecting drama...whew...but I digress) but we went to the beer bust for a good shift on Sunday. I talked Mr. P into putting me in the rubber sleepsack on Saturday afternoon. I stewed in my juices for about 90 minutes until he came in, unzipped the butt access zipper, fucked me then worked on my hole until I came. What a nice way to spend Saturday afternoon! Sunday was absolutely beautiful weather-wise, we spent most of the day outside celebrating the vernal equinox. Not coincidentally, the official time change occurred at 4:21PDT which we all thought was pretty funny.

I have to work next Friday and Saturday evening so things may be just as quiet, if not quieter. That's okay, I'll need all the energy resources I can muster starting on April 1.

Rubbout stuff is still happening fast and furious. New obstacles and new surprises surface everyday. I have yet to receive prizes from three or four sponsors and coordinating the Friday night parties is proving to be a bit of work.

My E7 suit is being made as we speak, and my Rubberdawg hood came yesterday! Pics follow. I can't wait until the Puppy play party!
Tonight: Rubbout volunteer meeting. I still have to workout details about the Friday night play party, find volunteers for tear-down, get my gear swap clothes together (yes, I am going to try and sell some of my latex again ;)) and work on the visuals for Friday and Saturday night. Busy!

No comments: