Monday, March 23, 2009

My new toy

I took a trip to Priape this weekend with the intent of buying some new toys and, umm, 'accessories'. This is what I picked up (thanks to evil Pat for putting the idea in my head):

It's a stainless steel cockring with 'Ass Swing' attachment. Man, you get this thing adjusted and inserted and you will be aroused for hours! Sitting down on the attachment along the taint pushes the steel dildo further into your ass; you can ride this thing while encased in latex forever! It's a wonderful sensation. I plan to wear this thing all weekend in Vancouver.

Ass Swing with harness - double cockringed!!!

Ass Swing in all its glory.

Much like those pics I posted quite awhile ago with the guy with this contraption over top of his latex double-sheath shorts, I will take more pics eventually while in the same position!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Reid,That is fantastic!!
You are certainly getting into the perve groove...!
Your pics are getting much more open(no pun intended ) and I (for one) thoroughly enjoy it.;)
I couldnt get a chance to see the other vid,it wont play in uk,dont know why?
Never mind,you WAY make up for that.
regards Dcx