Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MIA

I've been under the radar the past few weeks. First was the Canada Day extra long weekend and races in Calgary and Edmonton, then the Stampede started on the 4th and I haven't had much blogging time since then. I even missed posting the 'Rubberstud of the Week' last week. Holy crap!

Not too much else has been going on other than working excessively, racing, and sitting on bar patios drinking pints. The bf and I caught the Kaskade show at FlamesCentral on Saturday and it was incredible! That led to tired days on Sunday and Monday but now things are back to normal.

I got word that STR received my busted catsuit yesterday; here's hoping that they can repair or replace it. I'm seriously thinking I should buy a size large .55mm suit from them to play regularly in and leave the .45mm suit for special occasions. It is definitely stretchier but also not as strong as thicker latex sheets would be.

As well, I've been looking for new gasmasks on eBay; haven't really found anything yet that is a MUST have, but there are definitely some possibilities. I'm especially looking at stuff with tinted lenses and alternative breathing systems.

There is a 'Blue collar/fetish' night at the Eagle on July 18th. How about 'blue fetish'? Finally a change to wear the pearlsheen blue STR suit!

More to come....

No comments: