Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hot Rubber Cops


Texnnyc is currently writing a story that he will be posting on the Yahoo! GreylandAlterEgos group and on his blog soon. I got a chance to read an early draft today and it is going to be HOT! The first chapter is a scene between Phil (Bluemouth) and TJ (Redmouth), two hot cops being dressed and admired by a couple of their friends, Joe and Rob.

He's asked me to do a few photos in the STR suit, double-sheath shorts and condom mask to be added to the storyboard...you will see why when the story is published. I hope he will let me post it here as well because it's going to be one sexy, skintight, stimulating read.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Of COURSE I'll let you post here! The only thing I ask is that you link back to the original story on my blog.