Thursday, November 16, 2006

Pictures of the hottest rubberslaves

These are some of my personal favorites from the Net. Most are courtesy of Rubberzone (including the old Rubberlist) and GearFetish. What would I do without all the hot men that post on those sites? Yummy!!

There are so many gorgeous rubbermen out there. Where do I begin?

pwlbie - an incredibly sexy British guy. I think I'm in love...I've had a crush for years, but unfortunately I think he's straight. :-(



...and then there's Rubberenclosure, a French guy. He's got the hottest suit and harness set up I've ever seen. Can you imagine being locked up in this rubber catsuit prison for a day or two?

Lycraking - Germany's hottest rubber export.





Rubberperv69 (above) is one hot bastard too, and very active in the Chicago rubber community. I'd like to find myself locked in a rubber room with him!

No comments: