Friday, November 10, 2006

Body condom fantasies

I'm not sure if it's been since seeing Bruce Willis in a transparent rubber suit, or maybe even earlier fantasies of a 'rubber sausage casing' look, I always wondered what it would be like to wear a transparent rubber suit as thin and tight as a condom, but encasing the entire body. Here are some of my first attempts at bringing this fantasy to reality:

As you can tell, this first pair of tights were of the thin moulded variety. I bought both black and transparent moulded tights from InRubber (they are now based in Alberta!). I wanted a tight, tight fit so I ordered size small. They didn't last very long - in moulded tights, the crotch becomes easily compromised due to the forces it undergoes while you move. Even so, with this skintight leggings/top/gloves/socks mask look, this was one of my hottest sessions ever (as you can tell)!!!

InRubber replaced the broken thin-walled tights with a thicker gauge rubber in size medium. These were not near as stretchy and unfortunately they didn't last too long either. With moulded, the problem is always with the crotch area.

Once I free up some money, I am going to spend on some quality tailoring and get a custom-made skintight black catsuit most likely from STR, TMRA, or Invincible Rubber, and also a transparent one, possibly from Cocoon, maybe Invincible. Not sure if I'll get a climb-in suit (transparent?) or a shoulder zip one (black?), but I'll figure that out when the time comes. I long to be a fully transparent rubber-enclosed rubber slave again soon!!! There is a picture in the 'Hard-core' post of Bobmer, who has an awesome collection of stuff and told me that that super-thin suit is a total covering latexsuit with only two tiny holes under the nostrils. It was made to measure by Cocoon. I'm not even sure how you get in! LOL I've checked that one out, and once made to measure, will soon be mine!

No comments: