Friday, June 17, 2016

Whistler 2016

Tonight we are heading up to Whistler for the Vancouver Men in Leather Retreat. I've been told there are 45 guys confirmed, a good 20 more than the events last year. This is going to be great! There are several interesting activities being planned, including "VML Bootcamp”, which is an initiation to BDSM where guys must try 3 out of 6 things to pass the VML Bootcamp and be awarded the coveted VML letters (wristband) to wear. I am curious how that's going to turn out.

Also, there will be a dildo-making workshop. You get to cast your own cock and create a silicone dildo from the cast. Now THAT should be interesting. I didn't buy a dildo-making package, but it will be fun to watch the guys that did work on their new toys.
Cocksox Rulez!
All I've been asked to bring up this year is the sleepsack. I had taken the vac-tower up last year but it hardly got used at all. For the sake of simplicity, I'm going to just bring up whatever is needed. Including the fact Mr P. and I are bring three guys up with us, there may not be a lot of extra room for big equipment. Here goes....should be fun!

Next weekend (June 23) I start my week of vacation. I'm looking forward to getting some of the projects done at Shadow Falls. Mr. P is jonesing to get up there as it will be three weeks since we were last up there....way too long. I'm happy to say we will be spending most of July and August up there.

No comments: