Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Smorgasbord Centerpiece

Fuck, what a hot scene on Saturday night with Almazmol, KinkArch and guest. It was very horny to be all latexed up, breathing tubes and condom at the ready, unable to see, having the Master work my ass as only he can command, while another worked my cock and another fed me poppers through my airline and took pictures! All the while lashed to the sling with latex wrapping strips. It was a very special scene for me.

My ass was very appreciative of all the attention too, as you can see. Almazmol was putting his hand in the cock sleeve and then putting it in me and vibrating it. Heavenly. Wardog does this to me all the time, it is particularly erotic when you can't see it happening.....







Fuck! Just reliving Saturday night is giving me such a rager!

No comments: