Monday, March 28, 2016

The Weeknd

Easter long weekend proved to be a fun one! I like weekends that exceed expectations. It was a freaking busy one too.

Thursday night we had another Rubbout Org committee meeting particularly to go over Thursday and Friday night details. Mitch, Mikey, Rob and I are on the same page, thank god.

I went out with Mikey and M for a couple drinks after at FH and PJ.

Friday morning I was up early to work with Rob and Don on getting all the decorations and banners up at Pumpjack. We got done around 2pm then I went to the Friday meat draw with Mr. P where we won three times! After the meat draw, I went home and got ready for the Mr. Ruff 2016 Contest/RUFF Party 5 year celebration. R, F, and Wardog came with me, we had a lot of fun and ended up at Steamworks for the after party. We all kind of went our separate ways for awhile until Wardog and I ran into Justin HotTop. The three of us, roomless ended up having a great three way in the gym under the weight racks. It was pretty fucking hot. Wardog and I took Justin home with us and the three of us proceeded to fuck well up to 5am. Wardog had to work in the morning (poor guy) and I really would have liked to fuck Justin again on Saturday morning but I had too much to do.

I got some errands done including setting up demo equipment at 8x6 for the PLUR Sex and Shine party on Saturday night, went and pulled some stuff out of off-site storage and then headed to the Saturday meat draw, where Mr. P won three more times including a turkey! We got home from that and I got ready to head to 8x6 after a couple hours' nap.

I went to the PLUR party alone and just went to work on the demos. I ended up having such a fun evening! It was a great opportunity to promote the Rubbout events and meet tons of kinky straight and not-so-straight people. I had lots of laughs and ended up making out with a very cute bearded ginger boy at the end of the night. Time flew by, I didn't even get home from there until 3:30!

I sat up for a bit and went to bed thinking I'd have a lovely sleep in but as it turned out, I had a terrible sleep and was up by 9:30. Even though I was feeling like shit, I got to start on a final Rubbout 25 eblast going on on Tuesday, went and did teardown at 8x6 at 3pm, then went over to J's to work on some new banners including the new one with the new Vancouver Rubbermen logo that will get its official unveiling on Saturday,...so that was another chunk of work done.

J and I headed over to our place where Mr. P was putting together a wonderful Easter Sunday dinner with the turkey and had J and G over. We had good laughs until 10, when I kicked everyone out so I could go to bed!

I biked to work this morning...did a crapload of updates to the Vancouver Rubbermen sites and Twitter, new sales report for Rubbout, some more communications, and worked on the Mailchimp eblast a bit more including importing all the emails of the weekend pass purchasers for this year.  So much going on!

Sexy L shows up tomorrow evening on his flight from London. I have to pick up Mr. International Rubber and his husband from the airport on Thursday, and C (our other houseguest for the weekend) shows up on Thursday evening. Things are about to get mad!

Chores for tonight: clean the house, disinfect the vacuum bladders (bed and tower), and start Vivshining, Vivshining, Vivshining!!!! I also gotta get a hold of Del at Steamworks to ensure everything's a go with him. I'm actually going to do that now! Oh yeah, and tomorrow too - raise the credit limit on my credit card....the charge for the Brunch of $4000 goes through on my CC at the end of the week - I've already had to put the weekend program printing and a couple of Vancouver Fetish Weekend tickets on my card (due to the fact there were only 50 tickets left for the Sunday Cruise as of this morning! Yikes! Isaac informed me that we already had two Cruise tickets reserved as Friday performers but now I have four :D

Wish me luck, things are about to get crazy!

No comments: