Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Saturday Rubbersex Night

Almazmol and I got together for a rubber and fist play date on Saturday...it was the first time both of us were able to enjoy a true immersive rubber session in a long time so we took full advantage of it. First round was with me in the straightjacket and head harness and him in his thick latex diver suit, gas mask and accessories. Afterwards I switched to gasmask while he bound my arms to the top of the sling and my chest to the main part of the sling with rolls of thick latex strapping so I was immobilized while he destroyed my hole. Next session was rubber tanks/shirts and rubber leggings/chaps, then spandex to end the night (and bringing out the Xanthan Gum/K-lube/coconut oil combination as opposed to the J-lube we'd been using all night).

It was yet another super hot session and I always enjoy playing with this man. Mr. P took the pics with his phone - bad lighting and everything but you get the drift.
Lashed to the sling with rubber strapping....immobilized and fucked.
Such a hot pervy scene. Submitting to my rubber fist top's whims
Backside of his latex exposure suit
Working the rubbergimp's holes with toys and paws.
Straightjacket and head harness/muzzle in submissive position.
This will probably be my last hard play session for a week until the Brit arrives next Tuesday. Tonight is the "Get Kinky with HIM" final session on electroplay, Friday is the RUFF: 5 year party and Saturday I'm demoing at the PLUR Sex & Shine party. Then the Rubbout madness starts!

No comments: