Monday, February 1, 2016

Rubber Ball Review

It was an interesting weekend. Thursday night Mr. P and I attempted to go to the Men's Room at 8x6 only to discover that due to lack of guys there, Marty closed the bar early. We cabbed over and then had to cab back up to the Village again, what a waste. Anyways, we hooked up with some friends and had some beers at Pumpjack before heading home.

Friday night I was in a mood so I decided to head to Steamworks for the evening. I got an Xtreme Room and had a bit of fun there. It cleared out around 1am and was really quiet by 3am when I left.

Saturday I did some chores around the condo then took Mr. P to Meat Draw. I met the Sin City setup team at 8x6 at 5pm, helped them haul stuff in and set up the vac-tower. I was home again around 6:30 and the guys showed up to rubber up around 7:30. I set up J, M, R with rubber outfits and Almazmol needed some assistance with his awesome new latex exposure suit. It looked great with the Bata mickey mouse boots and full hood gasmask. I donned the Invincible racer suit with my 'Team Rubbout' accessories.

We got there (early) around 9:30. I expected to start demos in the vac-tower around 10, but it actually started closer to 11 once the place got busy. The event producer told me later that 130 came through the door. It was interesting to go to a mixed event after not having been at one for so long - there were lots of experienced rubberists and players  there (which made putting people in the vac-tower and monitoring somewhat easier since many had familiarity with vac-beds, etc), lots of eclectic groups (the trans people...they love rubber and I think all the individuals in Vancouver were at this party!). The performances were cool. Other than our group, there wasn't a big contingent of gays there but we made our presence known. While I was doing demos, the other four in our group went into the play area and made good use of the sling....the homos are experienced at sling work; why not show the hets how it's done? haha  The guys told me later there were some curious 'straight' guys that were hovering around the sling watching the action while M was getting fucked and edged.

So yeah, we were having a good time. I got maybe ten or so people in the vac-tower including some really short women which made me realize how the standard vac-tower size is so NOT sized for short people. I thought that maybe using the four foot pvc pipes from the vac-cube instead of the five footers of the tower might help this somewhat (though of course the bladder is sized for the five foot height and would suck down a bit weird but I'm sure it would work fine).

We didn't get out of there until 2:30 or so, got back to the condo, everyone took turns in the shower doffing their rubber and everyone took off. Unfortunately it was late, everyone was tired so no play ensued. It's a good thing J, M and R are moving back downtown this week - I anticipate lots of future sessions with them now that we're all living close to each other.

M also dropped off the new electro box he made for me. Yesterday evening I donned my black latex catsuit and tried out the box with the electro loops, urethral insert and tadpole but couldn't get it working...I think I need an instructional, it looks like the box needs direct input from a downloaded pattern in order to activate, I'll have to ask M for a private educational session. Luckily I had the old box for backup so did a bit more tinkering, and it was a good thing since I hadn't used some of the new accessories so it was a chance to try them in different variations to see what worked, and how the power shifted from one channel to the other depending on what was being used and how it was configured.

All in all, a fun weekend. Tuesday night Wardog and I are supposed to be restarting our regular weekly sessions and our sexy Bottomboy G is supposed to be coming over on Thursday for the evening.

Next weekend is the Great Invasion of Seattle! I'm getting pretty excited - Pup Sushi and I are going down, and have been offered accommodations at Sparky and Damian's place in Bellevue. They will even drive us around on Saturday night for the CC Attle's fetish night where we'll be meeting with the Seattle Rainy City Rubbermen, doing demos, and promoting Rubbout. I'm scheduled to do another NoSafeWord podcast with Sparky and Daddy Tony on Sunday afternoon - most likely Pup Sushi and I will head back to Vancouver Sunday night.

No comments: