Monday, February 8, 2016

Know Your Hole

After watching the great new vid by Rubberzone, "Know You Hole" featuring Thom Kaller and Cole Miner, all I gotta say is wow, that is one hot video AND I'm totally inspired by the Fetishak sling, harnesses and straps to put your sub in his place for your use.

I am totally looking into getting a set of Rubber bondage belts (chest, thigh and ankle straps) and Rider foot loops for my sling now! Such a pervy subby addition for the play sessions.....



So the Seattle trip was awesome but NO PICTURES....goddammit I'm always so busy at these events and fuck if anyone else thinks to take any pics I suppose. I guess I gotta start hiring a photographer to follow me around on the weekends.

We got in Saturday afternoon, did a quick shop at Doghouse Leathers and headed over to Sparky and Damian's in Kirkland. We ate, got rubbered up and the six of us all piled into the minivan to head to CC Attle's downtown.

We got there shortly after 8 and the place was already hopping. I briefly chatted with the Rainy City Rubbermen that were around, got our gear set up including getting the vac-tower up and then proceeded with demos. Even when we got started the place was pretty much wall-to-wall. The rope demo people had to work in the same place as we did so we shared time - when he wasn't tying someone up we were sucking someone in. While the tower wasn't being used we were also putting Pup Trix into the sleepsack on the pooltable. KSG and Pup Sushi were an immense help to me that night!

It was crazy busy all night....we ended up running demos until 1am then the crew decided they wanted to head home so we quickly tore down and headed out. Once we got back to Kirkland everyone was tired so we just crashed.

In the morning we fucked around for a bit and ate breakfast, then I asked Sparky to tie me up in the playroom. We got rubbered up and went downstairs. He and Pup Sushi helped me into a leather sleepsack which they proceeded to tightly strap down then lash to the table with rope. I also had my blackout breathcontrol hood on which unfortunately wasn't secured down but it was immaculate immoveable bondage regardless-- I haven't had a nice tie-up like that done to me in quite some time.

Sparky put his Venus 2000 on me before proceeding to tie Pup Sushi up to the sling with some CBT...I couldn't see it but he told me that Sparky had put a stretcher parachute on him then weighted the attached rope over a pully so anytime he moved he had to pull the weight back up in order to get back into original position. He quite enjoyed it!

I came once by Venus, then Sparky applied some breath control while jerking me off. I was so close to second orgasm when the guys started showing up for Superbowl and the podcast so we had to end the session and get cleaned up.

A bit of Superbowl followed and by halftime the guys decided to start the NoSafeWord podcasts. So we had a studio-room full, I think the podcast went well and we had quite a few laughs. I think they are posting Part 2 of the Dan Savage interview this weekend and the Rubbout one will come out next weekend.

I had to run back downtown to pick up a new vac-bed bladder that T wanted to give me, so instead of traipsing back to Kirkland and getting in the way of the guys getting ready for work in the morning, Sushi and I just decided to keep heading north back home.

We ran into KSG and I got the vac-bed at the Cuff. We headed out around midnight and got back to Vancouver about 3am.

Tuchus and Wardog had been messaging me. They were partying and wanted to know whether I wanted to come over...so there I was, heading over to a fist party at 3:30 in the morning!

We had a couple of hours of great fun. The guys decided they wanted to crash around 6am so I finally went home and crashed with Mr. P. What an intense couple of days!

Today we did some errands and I cleaned all the gear out of the van and moved some stuff around. It was such a gorgeous day it was great to get out in the sun. Tomorrow is supposed to be better before the rain returns on Wednesday. Happy BC Family day, everyone!

1 comment:

Thom Kaller said...

Glad you enjoyed the video! We had a great time doing it!