Friday, September 5, 2014

Rubber Mummy Revisited

So, it's been quiet on the rubber front this week. It's a short work week, busy with several initiatives this week...including a visit from Wardog on Tuesday afternoon for a nice flip-fisting session.

Last night I went out to Hypershine and got ALL of my rubber back from the repair shop! It was quite the chore to haul 25 lbs of latex in my courier bag on my back all the way from Port Moody back downtown, but hey, we all pain for our passions.

I also tracked down my missing gasmasks and found my lost posture collar, so everything's looking on the up-and-up.

I am also very excited to announce that I also picked up my new trans blue custom-sized catsuit! It looks and feels terrific; unfortunately I won't be able to take any pictures of it until next week....Mr. P and I have decided we're going camping again this weekend given the weather is forecast to be 30C tomorrow. How can I pass that up? Last weekend we had a great time at the camp...basically with all of my regular fuck buddies from the past 18 months all in one campsite. Despite the coolness of the weather we had a terrific time in the clubhouse slingroom and the big long weekend pig roast (actual food!) was amazing!

This weekend we are going out again with M and KSB plus a few other kinky friends so I have no doubt more hi-jinks will result.

Alas, no pics until next week but in the meantime I figured I'd repost my fantasy vids from Encased. Enjoy your weekend!






No comments: