Monday, September 29, 2014

About A Boy

So, this was an fun and amazing weekend that I wasn't expecting...I'm so glad it ended up working out the way it did.

It all began a few weeks ago when I found out Pup Gadget was coming to visit Vancouver for the weekend. I have played numerous times with this sexy man in the past however events this year like Rubbout, Pride and the NW Puppy weekend we were so busy with our responsibilities that we never had the opportunity to get together so we decided this weekend, since Gadget was simply coming up to spend time with friends, that we would arrange a playdate for Friday night.

So, that was definitely something to look forward to - the week has been rainy and cool, and work has been less than stellar - so I was busy prepping for Friday night in the middle of the week.

As it turns out, KK has been over a few times, including the previous weekend and Tuesday night while Wardog was here. I talked to him on Friday and we agreed that he would come over to play with us too.

Friday night arrived. We were having a lot of fun and taking turns in the sling. A few mishaps happened: Pup Gadget wasn't feeling well and Mr. P got home late and got sick. We were in various states of abandon and responsibility until wee hours of Saturday. Mr. P went to bed around 2am shortly before Pup Gadget went back to ABigKid's place, and KK and I played together until around 5am.
KK and Gadget in the sling...how could I NOT take this pic?

On Saturday, I got up in the late morning and cleaned up the condo (somewhat), then got ready to head to the Jim Deva Memorial Service at 3:30. After an inspiring service for a pillar of Vancouver's gay community and a few drinks out with friends who I went to the service with I got home around 8pm. Mr. P went to the ANAF Meat Draw and got home around the same time I did. I got ready to go to Blackout Night at Pumpjack, where I was planning to meet some friends plus KK.

KK and I have really been hitting it off well. Friday night we discussed engaging in some form of evolving Sir/Boy relationship. He is really intrigued by the possibilities of exploring his perverted self (in addition to some assplay and fisting training) and his growing rubber identity with me, and it helps that we are both very sexually attracted to each other. Plus he is very smart, eager and a lot of fun!

So, Saturday night we fooled around together and with some of our friends at Pumpjack until around 1am. I invited KK to come home with me. We played late into the night again, he stayed over with Mr. P and I, all three of us cuddling in bed. Sunday morning we played around and had some fantasric sex once we got up before we went for brunch. KK and I came home again and played until around 11:30 last night. It was so much fun! He has a dirty twisted mind to match mine, I think we're going to have some fun in the foreseeable future.
Demoing breathcontrol for KK

KK's handiwork on me.
As I've been getting older, wiser(!) and more experienced, I've been discovering my Dominant personality, my Top orientation, and my desire to tutor and guide younger guys that are desiring some exposure to my experiences and knowledge. Quite recently I've been sort of yearning to have a Boy of my own that I could focus my attention and caring on. KK is a wonderful Padwan; he is smart, not all over the place emotionally and mentally like many other guys his age, and has had enough experience of his own to know what he wants, what he expects, what he is capable of doing and what he needs more practice with...bondage, rubber coverage, assplay, and so much much more. This is what I'm looking for, I hope our relationship can flourish!
Some bondage and electro on KK Sunday afternoon.
Some work on his hot Pighole.
More bondage....he LOVES the straightjacket.
The Raw Dawg got a lot of action this weekend.
VERY HAPPY that he fits into Murad's chaps so well...I'm honored to give them to him...LOOK at that ASS!
He has been talking about heading back to his hometown for the winter to make some extra money, it partially depends on how his job prospects in Vancouver go in the coming weeks. I hope it works out, he is so sexy and I think he thinks the same of me. Plus, how can I resist when he is posting updates such as these?




No comments: