Monday, September 15, 2014

Gorgeous Weekend

As the summer is wrapping up, I'm finding the weekends are getting even more fun-filled. I think part of the reason this past weekend was so amazing is because I know that I'm working all of next weekend so the intent to make this one extra-special was palpable for me.

To top everything, the weather has been absolutely gorgeous the past couple weeks. I think it got up to 30C on Sunday....despite the forecast changing this week, this beautiful weather extending far into September is well-received!

Even before the weekend began, Wardog came over on Thursday night. We did some mushrooms, played in spandex for awhile, then had sex and play until 1am when he went back to his Sirs' place for the night. I wanted to ask him to stay overnight but Mr. P doesn't like having a third sleeping in our bed, typically.

It was a bit of a tired day at work on Friday since Mr. P was out and didn't get home until 1:30am after Wardog left (he had expected us to be still playing and wanted to play with us but I told him on school nights he needs to be more disciplined like the rest of us ;)).

Immediately after work on Friday, Mr. P and I went to a wedding reception for two of our good friends. We didn't make the actual ceremony but spent the rest of the evening enjoying the company of our rag-tag group of friends that we know through the grooms. Our lives are all very busy but we were all very happy to get together to celebrate the love of two men that we all consider very good friends.

Mr. P and I got home around 1:30am from this insane wedding reception. Mr. P even got up and danced! God did I ever laugh as he was attempting some spins on one leg, then seemed surprised that he actually didn't fall down! LOL Lots of great memories from that night.

When we got home, we made this stupid decision to go to Pumpjack for last call. I didn't expect anything to be going on, however we ran into some of our friends hanging out with the group of guys we hung out with at Shadow Falls on Labour Day long weekend so a lot of laughs were to be had.

KK in his first full rubber experience...
I got up late in the morning, made breakfast and went back to bed. Mr. P went to Meat Draw however I stayed home and cleaned up and moved furniture in preparation for the rubber play party I had planned that evening with M, our regular hot fuckbuddy and a friend of mine, KK. We have talked about getting together for a long time and we were finally going to do it.

M showed up around 7pm, we chatted for awhile. Mr. P got home around 8pm. M and I set up the vac-cube. I went in first, M fisted me for awhile, and I was just finishing up there when KK arrived. M went into the cube next to show KK how it worked and I worked on his ass while he was in the fist cube.


KK linked up to M's electro program.
Next was KK's turn. I worked on his butt again while Mr. P and M worked on his face. Once we pulled him out of there, the four of us retired to the bed and had sex for an hour or so before we decided to put up the sling and get some rubber on.

We did electro on each other, including using M's big box with the pattern programs until midnight. We started doing fisting turns on each other. KK left to go home as he had a modelling gig on Sunday morning and had already been at the gig all day Saturday so was tired. I think he was leaving pretty happy and I hope he will come back again as he was a lot of fun and a great giving fuck. We gave him a taste of rubber and play, I want to show him a lot more.

M and I did our thing, as usual and worked on each other for the rest of the night. We decided to crash around 6am. M crashed in bed with us until 11:30am; we had planned to get up and continue where we left off at 6am, but M decided to go home, which was probably the smart thing to do.

Mr. P and I met up with friends for dim sum in Chinatown, then went home, rested for a couple hours, and got up and headed to Rogers Centre for the Elton John concert.

We tried the Wheelchair Section for the first time. The view is pretty good, though pretty far away from the stage, however there is lots of room to stretch out which is more than can be said about the regular seats.

Elton John was awesome. I loved the concert, the man is amazing!



Anyways, after shedding a tear or two at the concert, we went home and crashed.

Wardog and his fuckbuddy Phuckbuddy (go figure) are coming over Tuesday evening. I have another date Saturday night with a fisting bottom that I'm hoping to work around the work shifts on the weekend. Whew! When it rains, it pours!

More updates to come....

No comments: