Monday, September 8, 2014

First Glimpse

After another awesome weekend of camping at the Shadow Falls gay campground, I was able to finally try on the new transparent blue Hypershine custom catsuit in an 'proper' inaugural rubberfest last night.

The suit has been custom-sized to fit me perfectly, and it certainly does. It is possibly the best-fitting latex catsuit I've ever had...I think I have a new favorite!

I had had several fittings with James and Rheannon at Hypershine over the past couple of months to get the fit just right.

The entire suit fits like a glove, and given that I wanted to create something that is specifically for solo enjoyment / topping, there is a minimum of access points available other than a small rear zip to get into the suit and the fly front in the crotch.  My mandate was to create a suit without any zippers to ensure no stress points were being created in the crotch and butt area; as we all well know, the spot above a rear zip in pretty much any suit I have ever owned is the first place to get a tear or rip. The other spot always seems to have been in the armpit/shoulder area of any suit as this can become a stress point in a suit that doesn't have optimal fitting. It seems that suits that have a standard shoulder cut/width will start to split at the seam where the shoulder and back join; others will actually start to tear where the torso and arm pieces meet in the armpit.

I think we've addressed both of these issues in this one. The arms and legs are sized perfectly, there is no slack in the armpit areas, and of course, no butt zipper means no stress point in that area.

The rest of the suit is skintight and stretchy .4mm transparent blue latex. It has attached feet to catch my drippings and also extended sleeves with thumb loops that keep the sleeves securely in place.

When in the suit, Mr. P has been calling me 'Jellybean', though I think the color is more akin to a Jolly Rancher or one of those Gummy Blue Whales.

Once I slipped into the suit, I spent a good couple of hours simply enjoying the fit and comfort of the latex on my body, I tried a couple of hoods with the new posture collar, then went ahead and attempted another total encapsulation effort with the transparent molded Eurocatsuits hood and condom and tubing. Add another posture collar and gloves over the hand loops, it was head-to-toe latex ecstasy. The fly front allows for nice packaging of my junk and then easily lets it hang out when necessary.

I had had plans to do some other things this evening, but I'm very tempted to have another session in the suit after work today :)

I'm looking forward to getting some better pics of the suit in better lighting very soon. possibly tonight if all works well.

Meanwhile we had a lot of fun camping this weekend, KSG and M in addition to a couple other friends camped with us on our site, they kept pretty low-key this weekend. Mr. P and I went a little crazy, playing around with a few guys over the course of the weekend, making new friends and playmates, hopefully.

I'm happy because KSG and M want to come over next Saturday night for a rubberplay session, something we haven't done since Vancouver Fetish Weekend in July. I am looking forward to assuming an aggressive top role in my new suit, at least for one or two scenes! :-D

1 comment:

rubberdc said...

WOW ...I LOVE that colour !! and you are so right about the fit!!!