Thursday, July 24, 2014

YESSSS!

I love this shirt! I'm going to start looking at finding it/making it.

The Rubbout performance is tomorrow night, rehearsal tonight....getting excited and nervous. I picked up all the harness/belt repairs last night, unfortunately my new suit is not quite done yet. It might  be ready this weekend, we'll have to wait and see. I'd love to wear it for the Fetish Cruise on Sunday, however if it's not done by then, the old standby 1920s-style latex swimsuit will have to do.

We will have a videographer to capture the performance tomorrow night, he's hoping that it is worthy of capturing and posting! I think it will; the visuals look great, we have five minutes to pull off the Prisoner Interrogation -- tonight's rehearsal will determine what stays, what goes and what needs to be added for dramatic effect. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

guyn2gear said...

A link to Deee-Lite is absolutely obligatory here.

rubberdc said...

D'ya know what excites me?
its YOUR excitment at the idea of guy s in rubber and the emotions you put into all of your efforts in making is so good for the rest of the guys.
Thats such a good Part of you .
I am always impressed by your huge efforts to make things go right .
|TBH.....I love what you are doing.( I just wish that one day we can meet up and i can tell you face to face).xxx