Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New Styles

I'm liking the looks of some of these new styles by Simon O. and Young Action.










I think, however, that I am going to try Latexcatfish first. I am just too intrigued by what I've seen from them so far. 

First of all, I really REALLY want to get a hood entry men's suit with attached feet, condom and anal condom much the same as AjLatex's suit. As much as I'd like to get .25mm latex, reason dictates that I should go for .4mm.
Latex Face Entry Catsuit
CF-CANV655 Face entry catsuit
Selected options:

Gender: Male
Finish: Silicone inside & out
Gloves: With Gloves (maybe?)
Socks: With five-toe socks
Penis Option: With attached common size penis (14cm length and 3.3cm diameter), without anal zipper
Anal condom option: With anal condom
Color: Black (B)
Thickness: 0.40mm
Size: L
I can try the .25mm latex on something else.

I'm also considering the looser thicker fullsuit with attached gasmask, industrial gloves and steel-toed boots. I wonder how much that heavy item will cost to ship???

No comments: