Thursday, July 10, 2014

Crickets

Praying for some rubber action this weekend....if I can find the time...
Sometimes I wish I was working from home again so I could wear lycra and latex all day as my work uniform instead of stupid business casual...

All is quiet on the Western Front ha ha...it's summer, there is so much going on; 'tis the reality of Canadian summer...all the events of an entire year get squished into three or four months.

Last weekend I went to the VML Den 4 Men at 8x6 on Friday night and got into trouble with a sexy Brit named Scott, Saturday I went to Meat Draw then out with friends to the club, Sunday Mr. P and I went out with some friends in the afternoon. I went for a ride out to Horseshoe Bay after work on Monday, an invitation to go to the New Order concert last night, checking out the Gastown Grand Prix circuit race tonight, a meeting for getting the website set up tomorrow night...right now there's nothing planned for Friday night but I'm sure something will pop up (Gear Night at Pumpjack, perhaps?). I'm supposed to be riding out to Hatzig on Saturday then an Australian Christmas Party, who knows after that?

I've met a sexy Brit lad who's just moved to Vancouver and is into rubber...I'd love to invite him over for a session at some point on the weekend.

I am very busy getting stuff ready for the Vancouver Fetish Weekend and Rubbout @ Vancouver Pride. The concept I want to put on display for our prisoner interrogation scene onstage at the Military Ball on July 25 just keeps getting more and more complex. I just found out we also have access to a bondage equipment onstage in addition to the bondage chair and the option of putting visuals mixed with audio on the big display screen above the stage. I need help! I've been asking for it, but so far all I hear is crickets chirping.

When it's summer in Canada, there's no shortage of things to do, that's for sure!

No comments: