Monday, October 28, 2013

Weakened

I do have a variety of looks....

Here was my friend J and I dressed as Kylie and Dannii Minogue for Hallowe'en on Saturday night (the first and probably last time I'll ever do drag, mind you...):

 It was a very fun night though...who knew I'd make such a pretty girl?
And waking up super horny on Sunday morning, I spent most of the afternoon in total enclosure:
Three different scenes, in fact...I released a lot of built-up sexual energy yesterday. After having to shave a large portion of my body for assuming a drag persona, I was looking forward to getting into skintight rubber without any body hair...the feeling is always so awesome.

Since Hallowe'en falls on a Thursday this week, a lot of people will be out on Thursday night and I know of other Hallowe'en parties going on on Friday November 1 and Saturday November 2. This event is getting out of control! I know so many people who are breaking the bank this year due to the fact they are shelling out cash for 2, 3 or more costumes.  I am going to go a bit on the cheap after the expense of becoming a beautiful lady....Thursday I am going to don full rubber, my SWAT flak jacket and hat and go as Special Ops, much the same as I did a few years ago. I have another party on Friday, the jury's still out on whether I'll re-do one of the costumes from this year or bring stuff out from last year (pimps?).

Hallowe'en is great, everyone gets so excited and into putting together some amazing costumes, but when you dress up in costumes all year like me and a few other rubbermen I know, it's just like a normal week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW ,,,,,is all i have to say....why dont you live here??
OMG ,,,, I would pounce on you .
Dx