Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sucks



I had the pleasure of visiting a gentlemen out in East Burnaby last night for a play date. He picked me up at the Skytrain station and we drove to his place. After a bit of 'feeling each other out' conversation, he led me to his surprisingly well-developed playspace in his basement with a bed, St. Andrew's cross, sling and ceiling support bar as well as convenient bathroom and cleaning/showering space.

Once rubbered up and prepped, he restrained me to the ceiling bar and proceeded to put nipple cups on me using a vacuum suction kit. We did some light flogging and then he worked my ass, preparing for some play in the sling.

Once in the sling, we worked with some toys, he fisted me for awhile, then we tried the nipple vacuum pumps, my new ass suction cup and penis pump all at the same time. What an amazing sensation! I really enjoyed my rosebud and cock and balls being sucked incessantly and hard all at the same time. I am a new fan of vacuum/suction toys...well, more than I was before anyways!

One more hard fisting session and I blew my load. What a great session. Despite our conversation of flipping we ran out of time; I've promised him I'd return and return the favours :)

He's apparently very good with rope work; my curiosity has been stimulated.

It's interesting that of the last bunch of guys I've chatted with locally about fisting and rubber, almost all of them live in the Valley suburbs....I guess the benefit of owning homes and property is that it gives you the space to allow you to build impressive dungeons as well! It's definitely a selling feature, though I still balk at the commutes and car dependency. To me, nothing beats living downtown - except the lack of decent dungeons to enjoy with the company of others.

1 comment:

wes grey wolf said...

those are quite amazing nipple toys, canuck. thx for sharing the, where did you find them? sincerely, Wes