Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Want

Here are a few items for my Christmas list this year:
Regulation London has this amazing skinhead jean/polo shirt combo with detailing in just the right places.


I like the red undercollar on the polo. The Regulation leggings have a red thru zip, I would consider putting a codpiece in with rear zip. LOVE the detailing on the rear pockets!

I still need to get a new shoulder zip catsuit with codpiece and (possibly) rear zip. I was hoping there was one of these for sale at MIR but not with a 1" or 2" collar :(
I definitely need to do some long overdue shopping with Invincible Rubber. I would like to get another crotchless wrestler with the red piping on the arm, leg and crotchholes in addition to a red stripe or two on the sides.

And lastly, I am looking for one of these tank tops.  I think the color detailing is hot.  I found the first design with the T-back at Blackstyle:


...and I like the second Y-back design from dVote too.  Along with a second pair of skinhead jeans?  Mmmm....


These are the short-term prospects.....looking forward to getting some new gear in anticipation of selling a bunch off at the upcoming Rubbout Gear Swap in April 2013 :)

No comments: