Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hello from MIR 16

I am in Chicago again! I can't believe at one time I had debated about coming this year because now that I am here, I realize once again the reasons why I come. Last night at the Greet the Meat prior to the contest, I couldn't believe the number of gorgeous guys in the community, who at strutted their finest and tightest rubber. It was a salivating good time!

When I talked to U.S. Customs and they asked me why I was going to Chicago, one of the reasons I told them was 'for a reunion'. I didn't realize how right I was! It has been amazing to reconnect with old friends and meet new amazing guys. The first part of the contest last night was fun and light-hearted, it just solidifies the fact that rubber as a fetish and culture is just generally about fun and not taking yourself too seriously. I couldn't ask to be a part of a more enjoyable community.

I had a terrific sleep last night and am determined to keep the bugs away. I'm on a Cold FX regimen and only hope the endurance fest that is Saturday night at MIR will prove to be enjoyable and memorable for the right reasons!

More updates to come...

No comments: