Wednesday, November 14, 2012

September Play Date

Remember how I said that as I get pics from play parties and events that I'd post them?  Well, this is one of these circumstances.  I finally got pics of a summer play date I had with my very good friend M, where we rubbered up and I ended up in the sleepsack with breath control hood, and at the receiving end of a fuck and a fist after this point.  As you can see, I was in my transparent catsuit inside of the sleepsack and M decorated me with a makeshift cockring/ballsplitter with a condom.  This was one of his first times being a breathcontrol top at which he did pretty good though he was far too lenient on me. Next time, video.

As we progressed to fucking and fisting, things got more and more heated.  We ended up a wet soppy mess on the playsheets.  I'm lucky to have him as a trusted friend in addition to a kinky and fun sex partner!




No comments: