Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Good Ol' Days

Here's another old vintage one I found and uploaded to XTube...with an anal and cock sheath and everything! Man, that Skintightrubber suit brings back some good memories ;)

That's two anal sheath videos discovered and posted today; who would've thought it was going to be such a lucky day??

The data conversion actually makes this video's quality better! I've just uploaded a bunch of oldies but goodies (some already found on YouTube) to XTube, if only that they are all located in one place.


There are a couple of uploaded ones with strange DivX codecs that I can't run locally and I'm hoping will get converted by XTube so they are at least viewable. Here's hoping they are not too weird...I'm thinking there's one NYE one that I may take down...I recall I went a little overboard on the poppers that night after drinking and wanting to slip into some rubber once I got home.

There are also some legitimately good unreleased ones that I uploaded to XTube, including the WCR Winter Warmup pool party from 2008 or 2009 (?). Enjoy!

No comments: