Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vader's Fist

Okay, so the alternate title of this group made me pay attention(!)

So call me naive. And impressed, once again by the sheer variety of passionate and kinky people pursuing their passions and kinks.

A friend of mine who is really into full coverage gear (Hazmat suits, drysuits, etc.) directed me to this site, a fansite for Star Wars cosplay and discussion. Lots of charity work is done by this group, the 501st Legion. Pretty impressive stuff! Love the gear, love the geekiness-cum-sexiness-cum-masculinity aspect of it. I would like to investigate this site out more to find out what all these people are up to! :)

Mr. D always shows me such interesting things...

1 comment:

guyn2gear said...

Don't let the cosplay enthusiasts at the 501st fool you. Yes, some of them are kinky about it, but pretty much none of those will admit it openly.

(And as for those who have confided in me their kink lust for Star Wars cosplay, they all have the same complaint: Stormtrooper armor is too damn clunky for sex play.)