Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Freaky for Facebook


I finally decided to start up a new profile on Facebook for my rubbery side.  Many people had suggested it before (especially since my run-in with my mother regarding the West Coast Rubber pics that were posted there in the fall...without filters!) but I finally did it this week.  In addition to my real profile on Facebook, I now have a profile as Matt Speedoguru.  Remember that name?  It's been awhile.

For some reason, Facebook wouldn't accept Rubber Canuck as a legitimate name....hmmm.  I tried to change it again but their morality police have the upper hand.

I'm trying to be careful with what gets posted.  As much as I've seen a few cocks and asses in some other FBers' photo albums, I don't want to draw any attention to myself on there.


Find me! Friend me!  I hope to meet a bunch of people on FB that aren't on the other sites. I'm already amazed by the amount of people that I've found.  This is going to be the fun profile, simply friending, chatting and meeting new people.  I've already posted a bunch of pics and filled out the profile with some interesting shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Slick, man, you've been blogging a long time. Cool.

Have you ever been to Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco? I think you would be in heaven there.

I have seen many interesting pics from various years with guyz decked out to the hilt in latex and things like gas masks.

If you haven't looked up the Fair yet, get busy. It's a total fetish fair, and in public, where anything goes, and I mean ANYTHING.

Take care.

Mike of Nkdgyz

Anonymous said...

I am way too much of a pussy to ever add that to my facebook.