Monday, January 17, 2011

Living the Rubber Life

3XL is a blogger who I'm happy to say I have the honor of writing with on the Lust Love Latex blog. For some time he has been writing a book on the latex lifestyle called Rubber Life. I'm looking forward to reading what he has to say! If there's anyone who should be writing on this topic, it's him!

3XL's own words from the Lust Love Latex blog:

Many people have asked why it is so important to write a book about latex fetishism. The fact is that there are a large number of people who are walking around with a love for latex but who are too embarrassed or uncomfortable to talk about it.

There are a lot of misconceptions out there about latex fetishism. Those misconceptions are what make many people feel that they are unable to talk to their friends and loved ones about what makes them tick at a very deep level. They may worry that they will lose the relationships that mean the most to them and open themselves up to sadness and ridicule.

There is a wealth of information out there that people who are living with a latex fetish need to know about but which, until now, has been unavailable. It can be helpful for many people to know where their love for this amazing material comes from and that it can be triggered by very normal, very healthy experiences in their lives. They need to know about the various practices which may or may not go along with their fetish and safety tips that go along with some of these activities. A person who is interested in living a latex lifestyle also needs to know how to find the clothing and accessories that make their blood race and learn how to connect with likeminded people both online and at events around the world.

Regardless of whether you are someone who has been living openly with their fetish for years or you are someone who is taking the first steps towards self-acceptance and happiness, my book is full of positive and practical suggestions on many aspects of a rubber lifestyle. From tips on how to introduce the topic to an existing partner to finding a new partner who shares your love for latex, the book can be a great tool for anyone who is interested in latex.

I knows first-hand how important information like this can be. I lived for years with my latex fetish. My particular attraction to latex began in my early teens as a response to wearing rubber rainwear. I began to dream and fantasize about latex in general as well as the people that wore it. Since I did not have any resources about latex, it took me years to fully accept my fetish and to learn how to live openly with it.

My book is designed to help others, who are in the same position as I was in, learn about their fetish, accept that fetish and incorporate it into their daily lives.

Rubber Life is due to come out this week! If you want me to contact you as soon as it is out and even get a discount, then be sure to sign up for the early announcement list at RubberLife.com!

No comments: