Monday, December 20, 2010

Xmas Wish List

So, Mr. P and I have been trying to figure out what to get each other for Christmas. I told him last night that I could order a couple of shirts from Invincible and he could help pay for them. There's nothing more I like to receive than the gift of rubber!
I'm going to get the Chevron tank in with red trim and logo on black which will go great with the new Polymorphe pants and my red stripe sailor pants and chaps. The long sleeve shirt with a blue star will look great with the new leather pants!

Things have been busy the past few weeks. We've been having lots of fun with the sling set up lately. Almost two weeks ago the boy from Whistler came into town. He, Mr. P, another guy PG and myself played late into Tuesday evening getting into lots of trouble. This past weekend Mr. P had me in the sling several other times. I am borrowing the sling and should probably return it to its rightful owner this week so I'm glad we got a few sessions in on it this weekend.
It should be at the top of my wish list to seek out a new sling; I haven't found a model that I like yet. And I'm missing out on a few opportunities - Mr. S is having a free shipping sale until tomorrow I think however that doesn't apply to international orders although I was thinking of having something shipped to my friends in L.A. and picking it up while in Palm Springs in February. I'll figure something out.

Last weekend was the Mr. Leatherman Vancouver weekend and oddly the sling never got used that weekend however we were running from party to party for most of the weekend; the same thing sorta happened again this weekend too but at least I got Mr. P down to my apartment this weekend for a couple of nights. It seems that we've been spending most of our time at his place since it is more convenient to get to Davie Village - he's only two blocks away where I am more like ten blocks away. The running joke is that we stay at his city place during the week and escape to my weekend beach place on Fridays.

Disappointingly the contest didn't have any applicants so the weekend just ended up being a fun party. I met a lot of great new people and really learned a lot about the leather community.

It's weird how your sense of distance changes when you live in the gay village bubble for too long. I went out to a Xmas party on Friday in Burnaby; it might as well have been Abbotsford because it seemed so far away! We were supposed to hit another party in Burnaby on Saturday but opted for the downtown party. All were good!

This week is full of more Christmas events, and we now have four places to hit on Christmas Day although we've committed to only one for dinner. Group plans are to visit the light display in Van Dusen Gardens, the lights and train in Stanley Park, go skating, go bowling, and check out the new Harry Potter movie in addition to Tron (maybe).

I have a bondage boy coming over at noon today. I plan to put him into sweet rubber bondage for hours this afternoon while I finish work and hopefully will be able to make my evening commitments.

...and lastly, Rubbout organizing is going amazing! We almost secured the perfect venue for the Saturday night "Slick" party but that fell through at the last minute so we're still going to go with WISE Hall. It'll be good nonetheless, just a lot more work. The best news on my front? We've already secured THREE platinum sponsors! I know, unbelievable right? I'm very excited.

Not sure how much I'll be posting over the next week; happy holidays to you and yours if you don't hear from me again soon. I'm looking forward to the days starting to get longer again after solstice tomorrow and enjoying an extended long weekend coming up! I'll try to post once or twice again before the black hole week between Christmas and New Year's happens.

Oh yeah, and for those of you who have forgot, December 31st is my birthday. Are you sending me any rubber? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Reid, here's wishing you a great Christmas, enjoy yourself.All the best for your Birthday too.
Duncanxx

Unknown said...

Woo! Just found out yesterday my new rubber is on the way! :D