Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nice easy bondage

I had a guy over yesterday afternoon for the first rubbery playtime I've done solo since before my accident. Since August I've played with a few guys locally but Mr. P was always involved in the scene...man I love that guy. (NOTE: out-of-town trips are always the exception ;p)
He was keen to get bound up in the sleepsack...a bondage purist. I was still working in the afternoon but he was just blissfully happy being immobilized in the sleepsack for three hours or so, getting popper hits occasionally until I was done work. Afterwards, I introduced him to a rubber catsuit and the straightjacket for a bit of tie-down time on the bed.
It was an easy and relaxing afternoon, I didn't have to stress out about keeping him entertained and he really enjoyed his introduction to rubber bondage!

No comments: